Saturday, January 05, 2008

Green eggs, no ham (aka aren't my table manners lovely?)

So I have this thing against broccoli. I hate the texture! Roasted, steamed, even mushed up—no go, sorry. So mommy got creative and decided to steam it, whirr it up in the mini Cuisinart and mix it with one of my favorite foods: scrambled eggs. Add a little dried minced onion for extra flavor and sprinkle with fresh Parmesan cheese when it comes out of the pan and mmmm...delicious. I love having breakfast at dinner. Mommy even served up an organic waffle to go with my green eggs. No ham was offered, though. Daddy then humiliated me by making me a hanky hat, like the kind that British people used to wear at the seaside back in the day.

Also included here are bonus pics of my post-nap bedhead (and double chins and recently discovered underbite), as well as a sequential series of me doing my new favorite thing, which is repeatedly getting into and out of my blue Step 2 push car that I got from cousin Jessica for my birthday. It is the BEST THING EVER. It's been too cold to go outside in it much lately so I do the best I can in the living room.

Hope you're all having a good 2008 so far!













1 Comments:

Blogger Milo said...

Nice doo-rag, nice ride. Can't believe you don't dig the broccoli - it is second only to bread, as far as I'm concerned. On the other hand, I'm in an anti-egg phase, so to each his own.

Hey, we were all exhausted when we were in town last week, and we have no layover to speak of on our way back this weekend, but never fear - I'll be back in town in the Spring, and we will definitely paint the town baby blue together!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home