Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Festival of Cake, aka my BIRTHDAY!

So, you may have heard that I turned one year old today at precisely 9:30 in the morning today. You know what that calls for. Yes, cake! Three, in fact. Although mommy only got pictures of two of them.

Anyway, there are lots of pics to post today (mommy said something about a "retrospective") so I'll let her get to it!

First, the shots from today:








And a selection of pics (not including very recent ones) from my first year in existence:

























2 Comments:

Blogger Tamar said...

Everyone should have at least three cakes for their birthday...really, I think we need to adopt that as a house rule! I loved the Adrian retrospective since I missed out on those adorable tiny stages. Oh, and nice job on the baby wardrobe, mama! Very inspiring! :)

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are just a beautiful boy. your parents did good, kid.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home