Monday, December 24, 2007

Cow says MOO

I went to the farm today with mommy and grandma. We saw cows (even one being milked!), peacocks, chickens, roosters, a few huge smelly pigs, horses, and sheep that wanted to eat my mittens. It was chilly out so grandma made sure I was bundled in 167 layers.

And yesterday mommy got lazy after my last messy diaper change of the night and put me in my Very Sophisticated sock monkey robe instead of putting real clothes back on. And then she gave me a piece of toast that I heartily enjoyed.

In other news, my future wife was born last week! Her name is Josephine and she lives in Australia. One day we'll meet, but for now, I'll let her concentrate on just getting her eyes to work properly. Welcome to the world, Josephine!







1 Comments:

Blogger Milo said...

How very debonair and playbaby mansion of you. I'm hoping to have some downtime in the next day or so to spend in my monkey robe, too.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home