Saturday, December 29, 2007

Check out my mad parenting skillz

Grandma got me a doll right before my birthday. I LOVE MY BABY DOLLY! It is one of the first things I identified by name. I give it hugs and feed it brush its non-existent hair and parently things like that. I even have two now so one can stay at Grandma's and one can live with us here.

Mommy finally took some pictures of me with Baby Dolly, although sadly I didn't pose mid-hug. I did, however, test out my new Homer Simpson move.



1 Comments:

Blogger Milo said...

Cowabunga, dude! You have to have your people get with my people about where to find that boyishly fabulous dolly. I, too, have a baby I enjoy parenting, but mine came in doggie pajamas, not groovy big kid clothing like yours.

Happy New Year, man.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home