Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Daddy's math is wrong

He says mommy hasn't posted here in a month, which is patently untrue. It's only been three weeks! Okay, maybe a little more than three weeks but sheesh, daddy, cut her some slack!

Anyway, here are some pictures from Thanksgiving and Hanukkah.

For Thanksgiving dinner, we went to cousin Lauren and Jonathan's house. I enjoyed sampling everything on the menu, especially Lauren's delicious butternut squash soup and sausage stuffing. I wore a special handmade turkey shirt, too, courtesy of Mom's crafty friend Heather.

Then for Hanukkah, we had a major Latkepalooza festival at Grandma and Grandpa's last Sunday. All the cousins were there and we got presents and ate lots and lots and lots of latkes. Well, I only had one, but I did see mommy eat at least three. :) And last week we lit the first candle on my cool train menorah that Peggy and Don got me. I was really, really tired and a little cranky, especially when I realized I wasn't allowed to touch that pretty, pretty flame! We went to Grandma and Grandpa's house again tonight for more presents (yay!) and to light the candles. I was sad that there were no more latkes, though. And also tired again. Watching candles light up is hard work!

To top it all off are some fun bath pictures from tonight. Hope everyone is having a good holiday season!























1 Comments:

Blogger Milo said...

Dude, it's good to hear from you. Latkepalooza sounds awesome; I've got to talk to my mom about getting me some latkes - they sound like the kind of thing I could really dig.

p.s. When they snap pictures of you in the tub, it seems like fun and games, but later they will bring these pictures out and show them to other people and embarrass you. Believe me, I've seen it happen. If you see the camera approaching, trust me - you need to grab the washcloth and apply it strategically, or you'll be regretting those snaps for the rest of your life.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home