Tuesday, May 27, 2008

boardwalking

It was a gorgeous weather yesterday for Memorial Day, so Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, Dad and I all piled into the car and drove down to Point Pleasant for the morning. I'd never been to a boardwalk before (and mommy and daddy hadn't been to this particular one, either) and everyone had a great time. We walked all the way to the end and I loved feeling the sea breeze in my hair. Then we stopped and had lunch at a restaurant that overlooked the beach. I had fish and chips, which were delicious. But since I hadn't slept much on Sunday night, I was getting a little ornery after lunch so we said we'd come back and ride the rides another day. I had a nice nap on the way home, to mommy's relief, and had a nice early night last night too.






1 Comments:

Blogger Milo said...

Looks like you've been having a load of fun. Trips with grandparents are fantastic!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home