Tuesday, July 31, 2007

another visit with the cousins

Last week mommy had a few days off before she started a new job and we went over to hang out with cousins Lauren, Jillian, Mason and Gavin for an afternoon. Unfortunately we didn't make it to the pool but we still had a fun time. They have a big basement with LOTS of toys and room to crawl around. Well, if I crawled I'd probably like all the room but I just tend to sit and lunge at things. Including cousin Gavin, pictured with me below.

Do not adjust your screen. I really am a huge mega monster baby, and Gavin (a month older than I am) is a small-but-perfectly-proportioned baby. We balance each other out, I think. :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Milo said...

Dude, our moms must be twins separated at birth, because they have picked out yet another of the EXACT SAME SHIRTS for us. I have that orange striped onesie as well as the green version; in fact, my latest blog post shows me in the green one. Cool, huh?

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home