Sunday, October 05, 2008

2nd birthday party

Since my actual birthday is very close to when my new baby brother will be making his appearance (i.e. the day before), mommy and daddy arranged to have my second birthday party this morning at the gym where I take Kidfit classes on Saturdays. It was SO much fun and I had a great time playing on all the equipment with my friends. After we played we had pizza and monkey cupcakes, and I of course wanted seconds of everything. Here are some highlights from the day:

























1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Adrian! I'm so glad you had a good time at your party with all your friends. The pictures are great.

Tell your mum she did an A1 job on the cupcakes! (Though I'm guessing you agree, looking at the chocolate on your face...)

Love from your friend Josie xx

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home